- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 29 January 2014

School Drop off Chic

My day starts at 5.30am with the alarm blaring and rushing to get Sadie to school each day. I always have and always will organise my outfit the night before. Most days I try my best to look as good as I can. There are days however where I look like a train wreck! The key for me is accessories. I have plenty of staples in my wardrobe that I tend to mix and match to which I then add accessories to make the outfit more interesting.







Here are some inspiration outfits I've put together...accessories being the key.

Top Shop Jumper, J-Brand Jeans, Jennifer Meyer Necklace, Tom Ford Sunglasses, Charlotte Russe Bangles & Old Navy Shoes 
Ganni Old Spice Dress, Etsy Necklace, Celine Audrey Sunglasses, Chloe Marcie Bag & Tory Burch Sandals








No comments: