- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 23 January 2014

Hello My Name is Sarah.....and I have Hair Schizophrenia

Two months ago I chopped off all my hair. I loved it! I've gone back and forth between short and long hair since I was about 14 years old. I'm now at the point where I know I love my short hair so much more. I will never have long hair ever again.

Back in July, I went blonde, slowly but surely I've been getting more blonde every month. Last week I went about as blonde as you can get...an all over bleach. I liked it but I didn't love it, it was too blonde.


Yesterday, I was skimming through Daily Mail online...as you do and I came across a photo of Anne Hathaway at the Sundance Film Festival. Now I love me some Anne Hathaway, she's my hair inspiration and we've pretty much got the same hair cut all that was needed now was to go back to the dark side...oh an loose about 1000kg to look anything like her.


So this morning at 8am, I found myself in the hairdressers chair for the 2nd time this week. My hairdresser just laughed at me. I asked her "Do you think I have Hair Schizophrenia?" she giggled again and said she loves having me as a client as she never knows what I'm going to ask for. So here I am, back to being a brunette. I love it...for now...until I want a change again!




I actually googled Hair Schizophrenia and it's not actually a real thing...but I've diagnosed myself with it anyway!

Does anyone else out there have hair inspirations or am I the only nutter?!

No comments: