- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Ballerina Girl

Lady Sadie started ballet school this week. She loved it! It was a dream come true for me as a Mother. I grew up dancing and still love to dance at every opportunity I get so it was a great pleasure when Sadie asked if she could go to ballet.

It got me thinking. At the moment there is a huge crossover of dance wear and fashion. It must be the influence of the film "Black Swan". Have you seen it? It's a beautiful film visually and Natalie Portman gives a stunning performance. What did you think of it?



Here is some ballet inspired fashion...





And just because I love ballet...





*All images from Bing

2 comments:

Camilla said...

I am still in two minds about that movie. People have raved about it but I am seriously considering seeing it again so I can make up my mind. Aesthetically speaking, I thought it was incredible but the story itself, I'm not so sure.

Unknown said...

Totally agree with you! I think they tried a bit too hard! But I thought it was beautiful to watch and to see her become a ballerina I think Natalie deserves all the accolades she's getting!