- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 20 February 2011

I Heart Olivia Palermo






*All images from The Vogue Diaries


An American socialite, reality star, fashionista and I think one of the most stylish women out there. I absolutely adore everything about Olivia. Yes she was a bit of a bitch on The City but when you're that rich and that beautiful I think you can be!

I also love the fact that she sent a letter to the New York social set begging them for acceptance! The letter was promptly published on social network sites and law suits entailed! Whether true or not I kind of like that fact that someone that beautiful and seemingly so confident is begging for acceptance from such a peer group!

Anyway, love or hate her you have to admire her style. Classic, chic and a touch preppy. If I could have anyones wardrobe....and body it would be Olivia's!

No comments: