- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentine's Day is a BUST!

*Image from Style Me Pretty


Mr D and I made a bet yesterday and whoever lost had to organise Valentine's Day. As usual....I lost! So I set about to find which hotel here in Doha was providing what seemed to be the most entertaining Valentine's Day. It turned out to be the Kempinski Hotel. They were putting on a 5 course gourmet meal followed by a live tango show and dancing for everyone afterwards.

However, upon making the booking I was informed that because it is Mohammed's birthday tomorrow the Government will not be allowing entertainment of any kind! So we're still going out for dinner, and thankfully we're still allowed to drink but my fantasy of being swished around on the dance floor will remain a fantasy until next year! 

No comments: