- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Matchbook Magazine

Hello Readers!

I am a magazine whore! Always have been, always will be! When I first moved to the Middle East one of my first questions was can I buy the tabloids and can I still get my hands on Vogue? (be it Australian, British or US versions). Thankfully I can pretty much get it all! We have our own Middle Eastern versions of Grazia, Hello and Ahlan magazines, plus I can spend a fortune...and I do buying the imported magazines from the US and the UK.

Yesterday I stumbled upon a GEM! A new online magazine called Matchbook. This magazine is A.MAZ.ING! Focusing on fashion, design, food and travel it is a magazine whore's delight to read! Created by Katie Armour and Jane Lilly Warren, Matchbook magazine will cater to your every need and the best part - it's free and you can read it online!


Matchbook Magazine: www.matchbookmag.com

I think I qualify as a Matchbook Girl!

No comments: