- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day





I'm not a big one for Valentine's Day - I believe you should celebrate love everyday BUT...every year when it rolls around, I get caught up, want flowers and want to be taken out for dinner!

Mr D and I have had some major ups and some major downs in our six years together but at the end of the day we have built a strong relationship made up of love, laughs, honesty and friendship. And most importantly together we are raising the most wonderful, beautiful, delicious little girl - our most precious Lady Sadie.

We have lived in 4 different cities and always looking forward to our next adventure together. Every time I hear this song I always think of us and so want to dedicate this to Mr D.

Happy Valentine's Day Matt, hope to always be your Teenage Dream!

x



No comments: