- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Saturday 5 February 2011

Leather Leggings

If only I had the legs to pull of leather leggings! This is one of my fave trends right now! I think when done right they can look ultra sexy, chic and just slightly edgy! Elle's is my top look here, I love how she has teamed the leggings with ballet flats instead high heels which is a nice change. Do you love or loathe this trend?




*Images from Bing


3 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

love leather leggings, i actually just did a post on them too.

Thomo said...

I adore Elle's look. I wish I could pull that off.

Cin said...

So classy...unlike the Tamworthian's whom think that the leggings that look like jeans are OK, they are so not OK and I can't think of any occassion when they would be.