- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 26 January 2014

Dreaming Of...a Gorgeous Bathroom

Happy Australia Day to all my lovely Aussie readers!

Today I have been daydreaming about bathrooms. I miss my beautiful big bathroom in our house in Melbourne. It's hard as an expat when you are renting a house. It's not like you can refurb your bathroom when the desire strikes. Bathrooms in Doha are caught in some kind of 1950s trance. Hideous tiles, bad plumbing jobs, showers and bathtubs combined. I've yet to see a nice bathroom in Doha.

We have been dealing with a leaking master bath for the past two years. Quick hatchet jobs have tried to fix the problem but to no avail. So imagine our surprise (not!) when on Friday night the ceiling caved in bring with it a heap of water, dust and sand.

So today while my bathroom is getting an overhaul I've been daydreaming about beautiful bathrooms, lots of bubbles, a good book and a glass of champs.

Enjoy these pics
x

Image Sources from Here

Image Sourced from Here

Image Sourced from Here

Image Sourced from Here

Image Sourced from Here

No comments: