- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 16 January 2014

JuJu Love

JuJu hats were a huge trend in 2013 and I hope they are here to stay. They add a unique look to any room and look great on their own or grouped together as a statement piece.

JuJu hats originate from the West African nation of Cameroon and were worn by the royal Bamileke tribe.

For me they add a bit of fun and frivolity to any room. I would love one in my master bedroom but I've yet to find them for sale in Doha. I'm thinking a trip to the Table Tonic store in Sydney is a must when I'm home in July!

Great for a teenager's homework area

Multiple JuJu Hats to brighten up the living room 
I love this neutral living area

Louise from Table Tonic's Dining Area = JuJu Love 
A beautiful pop of colour livens up this space



No comments: