- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 27 February 2014

Traveling in Style

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Louis Vuitton. I know I'm a very lucky girl to have quite the collection of handbags and wallets from the famous French design house. As I say to Mr D, they are a good investment as they stand the test of time and will one day be handed over to Lady Sadie.

I was a little concerned when late last year Marc Jacobs (my gay husband crush) abruptly resigned as Creative Director for Louis Vuitton. Marc during his 16 years at LV took the brand from a more traditional and mature aesthetic to something so over the top and creative while at the same time paying homage to it's traditional roots.

Rest assured though that Nicolas Ghesquiere has firmly made his mark if this truly beautiful and epic campaign is anything to go by.

x






No comments: