- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Table Is Set

Yesterday I shared with you my love of entertaining. I really love nothing more than good friends coming over sharing good food, good drinks and good tales.

I always try to make my home as inviting as possible and I like my guests to feel that I've made an effort for them. One way of doing this is a lovely table setting. My favourite table cloth is one I purchased in Bali last year which I've used to death but it looks so pretty that I can't bear to use any of my other linens.

My favourite table cloth from Bali, set for an intimate dinner party.

My casual linens, also from Bali. Ready for a Boxing Day BBQ

I found some great inspiration pictures on Pinterest today. You can't go wrong with a heap of candles and some fresh flowers!







No comments: