- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 9 February 2014

Lisbon Bazaar

I had the absolute pleasure last week of meeting Joana from Lisbon Bazaar, an accessories and fashion retailer in Doha. Joana sources the most stunning accessories, women and girls clothing from her native Portugal and sells them through the thriving Doha Flea Markets.

I spent a couple of hours with some girlfriends pouring through the collection and trying on the most exquisite jewelry.

What I love most about Lisbon Bazaar is what Joana has to offer is something a little different from what you can get at the high street stores. I myself don't like to spend a great deal on costume jewelry and the prices at Lisbon Bazaar and very very reasonable.

You can visit Lisbon Bazaar online here or if you are based in Doha you can visit Lisbon Bazaar at the next Doha Flea Market, details here.

Thank you again to the lovely Joana for allowing me to visit her showroom.

x






















No comments: