- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Dip Dye Love

For a while now I've been searching Doha for pastel coloured dining chairs. Do you think I can find them? No! I could have ordered them on line and had them shipped over but the cost and hassle of doing that was not going to work...well it wasn't going to work for Mr D.

After scouring Pinterest for some inspiration, I came across a new trend in DIY...dip dying.

This is going to suit me perfectly, we've got white dining chairs that I can now customise to get the look that I want without having to spend a fortune doing it.

So stay tuned for me first foray into DIY....well if I'm being honest it will be Mr D doing the actual DIY and I will project manage from the sofa.

x










No comments: