- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 13 February 2014

Thursday Night In

Thursday nights in Doha marks the beginning of the weekend. Thursday's are our Friday's, Friday's are our Saturday's...you see where I'm going.

After a really busy week and a super fun weekend planned I want to spend my Thursday night in my most comfy PJs, glass of red wine in hand and some tasty snacks curled up on the couch. Mr D is out on the town tonight with friends so there'll be no arguments about what movie to watch, it's my call..."Blue Jasmine".

Tomorrow I'm so looking forward to a girlie brunch at the W Hotel, sipping on cocktails and eating superb Asian cuisine at Spice Market. I'll be back with a new post on Saturday.

I hope wherever you are, you're having the start of a wonderful weekend.

x


Thursday Night In


No comments: