- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

What a beautiful wedding! I think I cried more today watching Catherine and William get married than I did on my own day! Seeing the hundreds of thousands of people lining the streets waving their flags was awe inspiring.



But let's get down to business...the dress!



I was hoping all along that Kate would wear McQueen and she didn't disappoint! Sarah Burton has most definitely put herself on the map now and I couldn't be happier. I'm in love with the fabulous lace applique bodice inspired by Grace Kelly's wedding gown. 



Kate's tiara was her 'something borrowed' from the Queen, a 1936 diamond 'halo' tiara by Cartier and her stunning pear-shaped diamond earrings were a gift from her parents designed by Robinson Pelham.

 





You just know that wherever they are Diana and Alexander McQueen are toasting the happy couple with champagne.

No comments: