- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 14 April 2011

Gwyneth's Tribeca Apartment

I am a HUGE fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, for me she has the most amazing style whether dressed casually or wearing couture. Ms P has those classic american looks and is a blue blood through and through so it is no wonder her New York City apartment is absolutely to die for!

The blush color palette runs throughout the apartment with touches of both traditional design and classic Louis XIV elements. What I also love are the quirky factors like the swing chair in the living room. Daughter Apple's room is so serenely sweet and innocent and is done in a way that works for a young girl growing into her tween and teenage years. The kitchen layout gives me goosebumps and the casual dining area is so inviting that I can really see myself having a play date with the kids and sipping pink champagne while Gwyneth cooks up a storm using recipes from her new cook book.











*Images from I Love Wildfox


Also a big thank you to my friend Sarah Thompson for sending me the link to I Love Wildfox!

3 comments:

Smudge said...

It's stunning, but I'm not sure that I like it... it doesn't look very comfortable...

Unknown said...

I absolutely love it!!! I think it's gorgeous HOWEVER, I think with kids and messy hands it would be a nightmare and it's very girlie. I can not see Matt living in that kind of space at all! But if I was a single gal it would be right up my alley!

thomo said...

Poor ol' Chris Martin didn't get a look in at this place!