- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Monday 11 April 2011

Shutter Love

At the moment in our master suite we have a king ensemble and I have a painting of wild lavender to act as some kind of headboard. For a while now I've been thinking of having a headboard made for the master bed but haven't been able to figure out exactly what I want...UNTIL NOW!




*Images via Cottage & Vine


Where I will be able to find vintage shutters in Doha is beyond me, so this dream may have to wait until we move back home where I can scour the vintage markets in Melbourne and Sydney.


2 comments:

sarah said...

Hi Sarah - sorry this post brought a smile to my face - because I can totally relate!! I'm always trying to find crazy things that I know deep down I will never find in Jakarta! Like wanting antique warehouses and vintage clothing stalls to suddenly appear in the malls! lol x

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Ah the crazy life of an expat!! Love it one day get me back to Australia the next!