- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 3 April 2011

More Stripe Love




*Images from Vogue Diaries



Hello my lovelies!

Sorry I've been a little quiet for the last couple of days - has been crazy hectic in Doha!

While doing a little research today I found some more amazing pics of celebs wearing my fave trend...stripes! I just can't get enough of stripes, it's getting so bad I think I need to go to stripe rehab! I can be found wearing something with stripes at least 3-4 times a week! Help is definitely needed but seeing photos like these does not help my cause!

Enjoy
x

p.s. Stay tuned this week - it's Lady Sadie's 3rd birthday and I'm going to show you how to bake the perfect princess cake!

No comments: