- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Country Wedding

I can't stop looking at these photos. How amazingly beautiful does this wedding look?

 A communal table for 100...I've never seen anything like that - GENIUS!



I love the relaxed feel of the reception, it's not structured or overdone but so elegant and chic at the same time. I think the yellow fabric used here ties in so well with nature as the backdrop.


Brilliant idea of using one color as the central theme and having different styles of dress for the bridal party, again relaxed and elegant.


Saving on paper and printing costs! Adore!


The centre pieces look like they've just been plucked from the garden, simply stunning.

*Images via Style Me Pretty

Today I've been daydreaming about becoming a wedding planner. I think it would be such a wonderful job to create a beautiful day for couples but I think I'd be too scared of the bridezilla's!



No comments: