- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Real Estate Stalking - Armadale, VIC

One of my favorite pastimes is stalking real estate listings both back home in Australia and the US. I love peaking inside people's homes, seeing how they decorate, imaging what kind of family live there and basically day dreaming about what my dream home will eventually look like!

I found this beauty here today and if I had an opportunity to buy it I'd ask to buy all the furniture with it! Not only does the house have 5 bedrooms and beautiful manicured gardens it also comes with a library, music room, wine tasting room and dedicated yoga studio! I could definitely see myself doing the downward dog pose in this house!







*Images from www.realestate.com.au

No comments: