- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Farewell to a Legend



It's a sad day today indeed. Screen legend and iconic beauty Elizabeth Taylor passed away today at the age of 79. I first came to love her when as a young child I watched National Velvet. At the time I loved anything to do with horses and National Velvet was my hero. Over the years as I grew up I watched all of Liz's movies and was always astounded by her extraordinary beauty and her amazing figure. She was a Hollywood Goddess, an avid collector or jewelry and husbands but most importantly she was a true pioneer in her charity work for the AIDS foundation.

Elizabeth, rest in peace, you will be missed.

x





No comments: