- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 10 March 2011

Dreaming of a Denmark Summer



It's starting to really warm up in Doha, I think it will even be hot enough for me to go swimming this weekend! When the weather starts to warm up I start thinking of where to go for a summer holiday. This year we've decided to rent a beach house in Denmark.

I traveled through Denmark as a back packer over ten years ago and fell in love with the country and its people so thought it would be the perfect place to chill with the family.

Here is the house we're thinking of renting, how divine! I don't think I'll want to leave! Just waiting to hear back from the owner on whether it is ours for a few weeks in August!

Living/Dining



Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Back garden which backs on to a forest and within walking distance to the beach

Hornbaek Beach
The Little Mermaid

No comments: