- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Louboutin v. Atwood

I've always loved shoes but up until recently I've always loved handbags more than shoes...that was until the word Louboutin became part of my vocabulary! Recently however, I've noticed a lot of celebs feet are adorned by the shoes of Brian Atwood.

So who would you rather wear? Louboutin or Atwood? Me.....I'm such a fence sitter that I'd have to have a shoe closet full of both!

I'm starting to get giddy with excitement right now. My best friend is coming over to visit me in Doha for 2 weeks in May and we've booked a mini girlie trip to Dubai. There is a beautiful Louboutin store in Dubai Mall and I know I won't be able to walk away without making a purchase but shhhh don't tell Mr D! Although I have trained the man well when I pop quiz him about fashion he always knows that Louboutins have that famous red sole so not quite sure how I'll hide them from him!


Brian Atwood Collection

Alison

Claudette

Maniac

Maniac

Wagner


Christian Louboutin Collection

Balota

Dafodil

Pigalili

Pigalle

Rolando

Sexy Strass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loubies! But too high for me, I can only last about 20mins in heels these days