- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Monday 21 March 2011

All That Glitters...

It's been ten years since Elie Saab was catapulted into the spotlight after dressing Halle Berry for the Oscars the year that she won. Since then, not an awards red carpet goes by without seeing one of Saab's incredibly girlie, ethereal and sexy dresses on Hollywood's A List.

Paris Fashion Week has just ended and I have to say I loved every piece in Saab's Spring/Summer 2011 collection and also his Couture Collection. Here are my picks for those sexy glittery numbers he's most famous for!










Images from Style

3 comments:

Thomo said...

I want dress number 2 - DEVINE!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! My fave is number 4 the blue sparkly number. I think i want to get married again and wear one of his gowns!

Zo said...

ok just looked at these now - LOVE them. Must say I am with #2 ......beautiful (If I had smaller shoulders and smooth skin like that model has!)