- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Do It Delicious



Today I was going to share with you my recipe for chicken casserole however while the chicken was defrosting on the kitchen bench it mysteriously disappeared and I had two cats licking their lips with big full tummies! You do the math!

So I thought I would share with you today one of my new favorite cooking websites...Do It Delicious

Do It Delicious is the brain child of Jessica Seinfeld, Jerry's wife. She has written two of the most amazing cookbooks which have helped me enormously in getting Lady Sadie to eat vegetables! If you're a mum who is struggling to cook good healthy food for your children then Jessica's two cook books will be your saving grace!

The website is fantastic. Full of recipes, how to videos, tips and a great blog. If you're a home cook like me and you enjoy tasty, healthy meals that the whole family can enjoy then you will love both the books and the website.









No comments: