- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Sweet Potato & Chicken Casserole



The weather in Doha is really heating up, most days it's in the mid 40's however there have been a couple of days where it's hit 50! So I have no idea why when it's so hot that I feel like wintery comfort food!

Perhaps it's getting myself prepared for 6 weeks in Australia during winter. Lady Sadie and I are heading back home to escape the heat and spend some quality time with family and friends. My parents have just moved from Sydney to a gorgeous little town about 1 1/2 hours from the city where I've been told it's going to be a bitterly cold winter...perhaps even snow! My little desert baby won't know whats hit her!

Last week while I was looking for recipes online I came across this meal from Taste. I made it last night and it was superb! The chicken was as tender as can be and the sweetness from the potatoes and caramelized onions worked perfectly with the strong taste of the fennel and mustard.

You can download the recipe here.

Enjoy!
x
















1 comment:

Grenglish said...

looks yummy, might make it for dinner one night this week!