- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 16 June 2011

Every Day Waves

Next week I'll be turning 33. One of my golden rules is that older women (late 40's and on) shouldn't have long hair so whilst I'm still in my 30's and heading towards my 40's I've decided to grow my hair. 

Living in the desert where most days the humidity is hovering around 80%, it's hard to have long flowing locks because I have frizz ball hair and even though each day I wake up with the best intentions to 'do' my hair, I always either pull it back into a messy bun or try and style it but not very well and end up with a massive mop of waves. 


My dream hair is this...


Now I'm getting there...I've got the dark brown locks but I'm still growing out my fringe (why oh why do I keep on getting a fringe?!) and I need to add another few centimeters to the length.

Today I came across this great tutorial on how to do the every day wave. 


Now Lauren Conrad has made this look pretty damn easy but I'm not so sure but it's something I'm willing to give a try! I'd also like to learn how to curl my hair with my GHD straightener. I will look out for a video to post another day.

What is your dream hair style?

x

2 comments:

Grenglish said...

I want her hair!!!!

Unknown said...

It's my DREAM hair! Are you going to give it a try?