- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Room With A View...Sorry.. A Pool


It's not everyday you come across a piece of property like this! A pool in the living room! And it can be all yours for just under $11,000,000. I absolutely love it! The decor is incredibly eclectic and just screams to have a chic party there at least once a week with Manhattan's bohemian social set! 


*Images via Wall Street Journal Online



1 comment:

Natalie Murray said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! And now I'm glad I found yours, as it's just gorgeous :-)

I was looking at photos of this amaaaazing property earlier this week, and I am planning to ask my boyfriend if we can afford to buy it?? Haha.

I look forward to reading more posts! - just added you to my favourites.

p.s. A friend of mine lived in Doha and loved it!

Nat (Diary of a Girl Abroad) xx