- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Monday 20 June 2011

Farmstead Chic

Somedays I dream about going country....moving from a big city to a small town where I have lots and lots of space around me, enough room for a heap of dogs, cats, cows and horses.

I dream about baking pies everyday and letting them rest on my windowsill, about watching the sunset each evening on my massive wrap around verandah and heading to the local pub on a Saturday night to hang with the locals.

If I were to ever move to the country, I think this is what my house would look like...







*Images from Rue Magazine


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks so lovely....but who would look after the dogs, cats and cows?
One of the tables in the pics (the one with the egg shell blue legs) is very similar to something mum got for the tv room