- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Saturday 18 June 2011

I'm bored...

*Image via here

I'm bored today...My Mum always told me that the word 'bored' is not part of her vocabulary, that there was always something you could find to do.

But none the less, I'm bored!

Living in Doha is like living in a small country town but with sky scrapers. There's not a great deal to do here other than shop, eat and swim. Normally we spend our weekends laying by the pool which I love! This week however the weather in the desert has been hideous, incredibly hot, really windy which means lots of sand and dust flying around, not ideal for relaxing by the pool!

I love to read, so this afternoon I'm going to curl up on the day bed and read my Kobo which will be nice and relaxing but I would so much rather be in a hammock, by the sea reading...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A book is the greatest companion you'll ever have.

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

I LOVE my Kobo!! Would probably fall apart without it! What's on your reading list at the moment?

Unknown said...

I've just finished reading "House Rules" by Jodi Piccoult and have just started "The Help" which is slow to start but I've been told that it gets really good. What about you? What's on your kobo book shelf?

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

I've just finished reading the Charlaine Harris Harper Connelly books. Bit trashy, but cruisy and fun to read. In between those I read The Phantom of the Opera - it was preloaded and I'm a fan of the musical so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was great! Very interesting and makes me understand the musical waaaay more.