- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 4 March 2014

5 Things

I thought I would start a weekly segment, detailing 5 things that I'm currently loving and craving right now.



Image sourced from here

After a marathon session with my personal trainer this morning, I'm craving beyond anything a yummy BLT sandwich! I'm going to be a good girl though and just look at this photo while eating a salad instead.

Image sourced from here

The pixie crop was all the rage at Sunday's Academy Awards. I read an article this morning that said apparently only 5% of the population can carry off the pixie cut. I hope I'm one of them otherwise I've made a monumental mistake chopping off all my hair! I loved Anne's hair at the Oscar's and will be trying to replicate the look on my next night out.

Image sourced from here

I love indoor plants, they can add so much colour to a house. The whole bring the outside in look is superb and I feel a trip to the plant souq is in my very near future.

I have been lusting after these Celine sunglasses for a while now. I've not seen them in Doha, so will be making the purchase online. You can purchase here.


Both images sourced from here

This Summer we will be heading back to Australia for a long break, I can't wait. However, I've already started planning our holidays for 2015 and I'm hoping that will include a trip to Marrakesh. I want to spend hours wandering and getting lost in the bizarre and staying in a really funky Riyadh. 

No comments: