- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Tuesday 11 March 2014

5 Things




I love a good wrap dress, obviously Diane von Furstenburg is the Queen of wrap dresses. So I've taken inspiration from her and am having a leopard print dress made for me by my tailor. I found some fantastic fabric that I was able to purchase for $6....yes that's right $6 and my tailor is making it for me for $25. I'll post more about the dress and fabic souq next week.



I'm an avid reader of blogs and I love finding new blogs to add to my daily reading list. Desert Dweller and Stace & the Poptart are two blogs based out of Abu Dhabi. They are fantastic reads, especially if like me you love fashion, food and expat stories!


My friend Sharon and I recently discovered the Hummingbird cake at Magnolia Bakery. Words cannot describe how amazing this cake is, so amazing we had it twice in one week...oops! I'm going to try and replicate this cake in the next few weeks so stay tuned.




Sadie is starting to use the computer more and more at home. I like to find educational games for her to play so she's having fun and learning at the same time. I found this website the other day and it is great for kids aged 4-7. You can sit and watch actors read stories aloud. Sadie loves this and it's a site she visits almost every day.


I am not a crafty person by nature, I wish I was. When out shopping the other day I found some awesome and cheap craft supplies and quickly snapped some up for Sadie. Sadie loves nothing more than creating artwork, she will happily glue, paint and draw for hours so these cute little pom poms and pipe cleaners will be perfect for her, especially during the warmer months.

No comments: