- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Thursday 7 July 2011

Steak Slice with Lemon and Thyme


It's no secret that I love Nigella Lawson, I have all of her cook books and am constantly using them for either simple meals at home or for entertaining (as you can see in my previous posts 12, 3 and 4). I think she and I share the same food philosophy and I think actually we would be friends...if of course we ever met (something Mr D would love, he's got a major crush!).

Tonight I cooked Nigella's steak slice with lemon and thyme. I cook steak once a week in our house as it's good for you but more importantly the Australian meat that is shipped over to Doha is of restaurant quality and I pay half the price of what I would back home so it makes sense to eat all the good stuff while we can!

However, because we eat steak so regularly, I felt I needed to change things up a little. Normally I serve steak as it is, with either salad or vege's and I was getting a little bored which lead me to this recipe.

I had made this once before about 3 years ago and had completely forgotten about it - what an idiot I am because it's got to be the best way to eat steak (except maybe my other fave... steak with  bernaise!).

If you're a lover of steak, I urge you to try this at home, it's really easy and quick and tastes so darn good!

Sarah
x




You can follow the recipe I used here.

No comments: