- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Kate Moss wears Galliano

I have to say I've never been the biggest fan of Kate Moss much to the horror of my sister. I did eagerly wait however to see what her wedding gown would look like. There were rumors flying around that she was going to have one of those big fat gypsy weddings and that seemed to be true when Kate stepped out in this ensemble for her rehearsal dinner!


But on the day Kate reigned supreme. She looked absolutely stunning in a custom made Galliano gown. Now I've always adored Galliano's designs but after his recent episode I've turned against him. Kate and Galliano have been long time friends so I understand why she would choose him to design her gown. 

The beading on her dress and the colour of the gown reminds me very much of my own wedding gown. The highlight for me was Kate's veil. It is sublime, I adore it. In fact I'm putting it out there that it is the best wedding veil I have ever seen! 

I have no doubt there are thousands of brides to be taking inspiration from Kate Moss right now!








Sarah
x


2 comments:

Milla Pinch said...

That's my girl!
If you go to katemossonline.net there is a nice little video of them coming out of the church and a funny fight between Lila and the little pixie bridesmaid trying both to hold Kate's hand.
I loved the whole thing!

Unknown said...

Cute video! I can't get over that veil - I'm in love with it! I want to get married all over again - still in my dress but with that veil!