- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Sunday 17 July 2011

Homeward Bound


All my bags are packed I'm ready to go...

My blog will be a little quiet this week as tomorrow I'm heading home, back to Australia for 6 weeks of living it up with family and friends!

Once I'm over the jet lag (give me a day or two) I'll be back with gusto with plenty to share about my fun adventures! My diary is already filling up fast and I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to see everyone again! I'm also excited to be going home to a nice cold winter, my newly bought Hunter boots are waiting for me and I can't wait to start wearing some winter clothes!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is saying goodbye to Mr D who has to stay behind for work. I absolutely hate being apart from him and even more so I hate that he can't be with Lady Sadie every day but we knew going in to this expat adventure that there were going to be times apart...but still...there will be lots of tears tomorrow.

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go


No comments: