- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.VW1d2FQI.dpuf

Monday 28 February 2011

And the winner is...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Oscars. I'm a huge fan of the movies, I would go and see a movie every day if I could. What I love about the Oscars is that in one room you have the creme de la creme of Hollywood, the up and comers, the beautiful speeches and most importantly the fashion!

Here are my picks for the best dresses of the night.
















I think the biggest trend of the night was metallics and pastel colours. All the ladies looked very feminine and age appropriate.

Who was your favorite of the night? I can't decide between Mandy Moore, Michelle Williams and Mila Kunis, I'm edging more towards Mandy Moore as my fave dress of the night.

Now I have to wait another year until award season rolls around again and I can't wait!

No comments: